WP Engine’s new Torque Mag has successfully taken over WP Daily’s archives for an undisclosed sum. All the posts from WP Daily now resolve in an archive form on the Torque website.
You can read more about the Torque take over here on the 8BIT blog. And find all of my posts from WP Daily here.
This website is a personal project of mine – with set goals on teaching myself, not always the easy way how to successfully set-up, run and grow a blog on the internet.
This blog has been around for approximately 3 months now and so far the traffic is going the right direction month by month. However one fact I have seen from my stats is that in those 3 months a large 86.5% of people are new unique visitors. While there is nothing wrong with that, my ultimate aim is to build traffic and build a group of returning visitors. People who check my blog once, twice or maybe more in a month to build an active community of visitors commenting.
This is why I have decided to bring a month by month list of what are my top blog articles from blogs all over the internet for you to checkout. Starting off with the month just gone July.
July 2013’s Top 10 Blog Articles
- WPMUorg – State of the Word: WordPress 3.7 and 3.8 Out Soon
- Chris Lema – How to choose a WooCommerce consultant
- ManageWP – How I Created an Authority Site From the Ground Up [Part 1]
- The Next Web – IE9 falls below 10% market share
- 8BIT – Introducing Required
- Net Tuts+ – Developing Google Chrome Extensions
- WP Tuts+ – How to Customize Your WordPress Theme With a Child Theme
- Pressgram – Success! Now, We Wait…
- 8BIT – WP Daily: In Good Hands
- Torque – Torque and The WP Daily Archives
Questions? Comments? Type them below!